APPLICATION ONLINE for upcoming Exchange Student
- First, Exchange students must be nominated by their home university. The nomination should be sent to the Welcome Office at the University of Siena (email@example.com)
- Deadline for 1st term students is July 15 and 2nd term students is December 15
- After your nomination, the UNISI Virtual Office will send you an email with the "Access Code" you need to register;
- Go to "Segreteria online" and select the English version;
- Go to "International Mobility" and click on "Authorization code from Access Code"
- Enter the access code, name, family name and birth date
- Click on "Authorization code from "Access Code" and fill out "Access Code" "Name" "Surname" "Date of Birth" (received in the first email);
Once registered, you will receive a new email with yout Username and temporary password that you can change after the first login (Unisipass)
- Go on "Segreteria online" (English version);
- Login with your Unisipass;
- Click on "Application Form for Exchange Incoming Students" and submit your application;
Once your application form is completed, you will receive an email for confirmation.
European health insurance
- Obtain the European health insurance card (if you are an European Students) or purchase a private health insurance (if you are an Non-EU student).
Non-EU citizens must also
- Obtain health insurance for the duration of their stay in Italy
- Request a student visa (entry visa) at the consulate assigned to their place of residence
Erasmus students studying in Arezzo must
- Contact directly the Arezzo contact person to receive information regarding academics, on campus and in the city.