- First, Exchange students must be nominated by their home university. The nomination should be sent to the Welcome Office at the University of Siena (email@example.com)
- Deadline for 1st term students is May 31 and 2nd term students is October 30
- After your nomination, the UNISI Virtual Office will send you an email with the "Access Code" you need to register;
- Go to "Segreteria online" and select the English version;
- Go to "International Mobility" and click on "Authorization code from Access Code"
- Enter the access code, name, family name and birth date
- Click on "Authorization code from "Access Code" and fill out "Access Code" "Name" "Surname" "Date of Birth" (received in the first email);
Once registered, you will receive a new email with yout Username and temporary password that you can change after the first login (Unisipass)
- Go on "Segreteria online" (English version);
- Login with your Unisipass;
- Click on "Application Form for Exchange Incoming Students" and submit your application;
Once your application form is completed, you will receive an email for confirmation.
- June 30th (for the first semester)
- November 30th (for the second semester)
If interested in obtaining university housing, fill out the online "Accommodation form" before the following deadlines:
- first semester: from 1 June to 30 June
- second semester: from 15 October to 30 November
- Obtain the European health insurance card (if you are an European Students) or purchase a private health insurance (if you are an Non-EU student).
- Obtain health insurance for the duration of their stay in Italy
- Request a student visa (entry visa) at the consulate assigned to their place of residence
RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR STUDY PURPOSES
The request for the Residence Permit must be made within 8 working days from your arrival in Italy. The Residence Permit for study purposes allows you to carry out a part-time job for a maximum of 20 weekly hours and a yearly limit of 1,040 hours.
- Contact directly the Arezzo contact person to receive information regarding academics, on campus and in the city.