Students who are entering in the labour market are dealing with a lot of national and international competition. We apply innovative practices in career guidance and counceling for curricular and extracurricular activities.
We help student and recent graduated:
- strengthening their CVs and Cover Letters/resume
- counceling individually (bring out personal skills)
- organizing workshops and trainings (social network approach, how to deal with job interview, how the hiring process works, how to apply for a job) and meeting with ex alumni to showcase students' talents and achievements)
- publishing internships and graduate jobs vacancies on our on-line bulletin board to apply directly with organizations/enterprises (online job search accessible only to our students, staff and alumni)
- taking care practices before, during and after their internships
- upgrading news and opportunities in the world on our webpage (useful link, calls, competitions, events, webinar…)
- organizing Career Day and companies presentations.