Doctoral students in 30 cycle and in 31 cycle admitted from the Academic Board to the academic year 2016/2017 must enroll using only the online procedure at https://segreteriaonline.unisi.it
Enrolment opens on 3 October 2016 and closes on 2 November 2016.
To access the Personal area via Login they will need to use the username and password unisi provided previously.
If doctoral students have lost or forgotten their username and/or password they should go to “recupero password smarrita” (retrieve unisipass credentials) at the page http://www.qit.unisi.it/unisipass.php
Before completing the online procedure the system generates a form for payment of the single instalment of university fees and regional taxes that must be paid no later than 2 November 2016:
- a 304,00 Euro enrolment fee plus 16,00 Euro virtual stamp duty (320,00 Euro)
- a 140,00 Euro Regional Tax.
Enrolment for the academic year 2016/2017 is definitive after the payment of the University fee and the Regional tax.
The exempt or temporarily exempt students must enroll using the online procedure and must pay just 16,00 Euro virtual stamp duty during the online procedure.
Interest on arrears for University fees (art. 4, Regulations for the calculation and mode of payment of fees and contributions due for enrolment on courses at the University of Siena):
Students who make payment after the deadline are required to pay progressive interest on arrears, as established below:
a. 25,00 Euros for payments made within 20 days of the deadline,
b. 50,00 Euros for payments made between 21 and 30 days after the deadline,
c. 100,00 Euros for payments made from the 31° day after the deadline onwards.
The following people are exempt from paying the regional tax and university enrolment fees:
1) disabled students with a recognized disability of at least 66%.
2) doctoral students who have been awarded a grant by the Regional Authority for Higher Education Grants (ARDSU Toscana) for the year 2016/2017, the announcement for which is visible on the webpage
3) doctoral students who have achieved a high enough place in the list in order of merit to be awarded a grant by the Regional Authority for Higher Education Grants (ARDSU Toscana) for the year 2016/2017.
Students enrolling on a degree programme who apply for an ARDSU (Regional Authority for Higher Education) grant are temporarily exempt from the payment of enrolment fees until the list of successful candidates is published