The course aims to provide students with a preparation on the implementation of the measures
deprive or limit personal freedom. Will be discussed at the catalog of measures
sanctions provided for in the criminal justice , theories about the purposes of punishment, the
principle of effectiveness of the sanctions system , the organization , the means , the methods of
relate the performance penalty , in the light of the principle of humane treatment
prison , as required by national and international sources . The course
linger to examine alternative measures and alternative sanctions , work projects
intramurario and extramurario , the restrictive regime of the so-called 41a ord . pen . and
security detention , with particular attention all'opg .
It will examine the issue related to restrictive measures for minors and the peculiar
issues raised by foreign detainees . Sources of law . - Article 27 of the Constitution
- L. July 26, 1975 n . 354 (Rules on the prison system and the implementation of measures involving deprivation of liberty and limiting ) , as amended.
- L. October 10, 1986 n . 663 ( Amendments to the Law on the penitentiary and the enforcement of restrictive measures and deprivation of liberty. - Cd Gozzini law )
- L. May 27, 1998 n . 165 ( all'articolo656 Amendments to the Code of Criminal Procedure and the Law of 26 July 1975 no. 354 , as amended - cd . Law Simeon )
- L. December 5, 2005 n . 251 (Amendments to the Criminal Code and the Law of 26 July 1975 no. 354 , relating to extenuating circumstances, recurrence , judgment, comparison of the circumstances of the offense for repeat offenders, and wear prescription . - Cd . Former law Cirielli )
- L. December 15, 1990 n . 395 ( Order of the Body of the prison . Prison Administration Reform )
- June 30, 2000 Presidential Decree no. 230 ( Regulations for the Prison and measures deprive or limit freedom)
- Decree of 28 August 2000 no. 274 (Provisions on criminal jurisdiction of justices of the peace , in accordance with Article 14 of Law 24 November 1999 n . 468 .
- Criminal Code
- Code of Criminal Procedure