To understand the value of law in society and in the workplace as well as gain knowledge of the basic structure of public law and its principles.
The course will focus on three main aspects of public law:
- sources of law;
- system of government;
- individual rights and health.
- Legal texts, rules and interpretation.
- Sources of law: EU sources; constitution; law; Bylaws; regulations; other legal sources.
- Systems of government and parliamentary government in Italy.
- Article. 32, Italian Constitution.
- Professor's handouts and slides.
- M. Perini, Le regole del potere. Primato del Parlamento o del governo ?, Torino, Giappichelli, 2009
Lectures and tutorials
Multiple choice test examination.