" Sociology of Health"
- Company and open society : characteristics of today's change.
- Needs, motivation ( according to A. Maslow ) .
- Values , power, and power systems . The origins of medicine
-The idea of the ethical state .
-J.M. Keynes and a new idea of the state : the Beveridge Report and the foundation of the modern welfare state .
- Constitution of the Italian Republic and the right to health : analysis of critical- sociological art .32
The state - Italian Welfare and health care reform of 1978 : its cardinal principles , equality, participation and social cohesion.
The USL vehicle : an institution with efficiency problems .
-Von Hayek: thought and public health transition from institutional to corporate health .
- The Constitution of the WTO, the Oviedo Convention and a new concept of health : physical, mental and social wellness.
- Problems and prospects in terms of economic, ecological , bioethics.
- State Welfare, health and globalization of people, goods, cultures.
- Towards a new model of public health : devolution and subsidiarity. Some statistics : analysis and prospects ( cautious ) .
" Health Promotion and Hygiene "
Elements of Demography
ICD 9 (International Classification of Diseases ) .
Disinfection , sterilization, asepsis , antisepsis , disinfestation , decontamination
The food poisoning
Way of transmission of infectious diseases
Interventions designed to induce positive welfare conditions
The energy requirement
Rules of conduct for healthy eating
Health Risks in a hospital setting
The protection of working mothers : D. Decree 151 / '01
Mutagenic and teratogenic
Substances that cross the placenta .
Vaccinations in the health sector
Organization of prevention
Chemotherapeutic anticancer drugs and volatile anesthetics
Proper handling of the sick
Radiation protection, ionizing and non- ionizing
-Anthropos and Man: the origin and meaning of two challenging words.
-Darwin Evolutionism : basic concepts .
- Evolution and unity in diversity of living species.
- Evolutionism and creationism : Darwin and the position of the Roman Church .
- Ethnology and folklore : two fundamental sciences of Man.
-The Rift Valley and the origins of humanity.
- A Neanderthal of Circeo.
- Sapiens-sapiens , language , communication and culture .
- The Agricultural Revolution : aspects and effects. Permanence and social organization.
-Mythologies Mediterranean and foundation worlds.
- From the nature subject to mechanical in nature : in the " labyrinth " of Galileo.
- Maternity and survival techniques in ancient Italic civilizations .
- Nature , reproductive health and water .
- Childbirth and female fertility in traditional cultures of the Mediterranean.
- Cure without doctors .
- Anthropology of health and scientific medicine by the social revolution of the medieval towns of the early signs of medical science.
- The health of a donum by donum scientiae .
The perception . Sensation and neurophysiology (arousal , tonic and phasic waves , systems of meaning)
Consciousness and attention, wakefulness and sleep .
Memory and Learning
The structures of memory , understanding and the different intelligences
-Language and empathy , non-verbal language , symbolic communication and dynamic narrative , narrative thinking .
Rationale, needs and desires. The imagination ( mental images ) .
The behavior and attitudes (perception , knowledge, motivation )
Thought : concepts and categorization.