1. C. Taylor, Language to language, 1998, Cambridge, Cambridge U.P.
Study part one and the introduction to part two (pages 1 to 161)
2. Michael Hoey. Lexical priming.
Study the article: http://www.macmillandictionaries.com/MED-Magazine/January2009/52-LA-Lexi...
3. Zanettin F. Swimming in words, in G. Aston ed. Learning with corpora, 2001 Bologna,
4 Baker P. ‘Using corpora in Discourse Analysis”, 2006, London, Continuum
5. Hunston, S. Corpus Linguistics. In Brown K. Anderson A. Encyclopedia of Language & Linguistics. (2006). 234-248.
6. Michael Hoey Lexical priming and the properties of text (available online: https://www.translatum.gr/forum/index.php?topic=4662.0)
Other materials and articles will be provided during the course or upon request by non attending students.