1. Vectors: definitions and operations with vectors (sum, difference, scalar product, vector product).
2. Kinematics I: uniform rectilinear motion, uniformly accelerated rectilinear motion.
3. Kinematics II: curvilinear motions: uniform circular motion, parabolic motion.
4. Dynamics I: definition of mass, definition of force, three Newton's laws, examples of forces (weight, tension, normal force, friction, elastic force).
5. Dynamics II: applications of Newton's laws, pulleys, inclined planes.
6. Energy: work, kinetic energy, kinetic energy theorem, power.
7. Energy conservation: conservative forces, potential energy, total mechanical energy.
8. Applications of energy conservation: weight force, elastic force.
9. Momentum: definition, conservation of momentum for a system of material points, elastic and inelastic collisions.
10. Extended bodies: moments of forces, conditions of balance for a rigid body, levers.
11. Fluids: density, pressure, fluid statics (Stevin's law, Pascal's principle, Archimedes' force).
12. Applications of fluid statics.
13. Fluid dynamics: continuity equation and theorem of Bernoulli, applications.
14. Thermometry: macroscopic variables, zero principle of the thermodynamics, temperature, heat capacity, specific heat.
15. Thermodynamics I: heat and work, p-V plane, transformations thermodynamics of a gas, first principle of thermodynamics.
16. Thermodynamics II: perfect gases, specific molar heats, isobaric, isochoric, isothermal and adiabatic transformations, cycles.
17. Thermodynamics III: second law of thermodynamics, Carnot machine, entropy, T-S plane.
18. Electrostatics I: electric charge, Coulomb force, electric field of a point charge and of a discrete distribution of charges.
19. Electrostatics II: charge in an electric field, electric fields generated by continuous charge distributions (wire, plane, sphere).
20. Gauss law and applications: conductors, plane, cylindrical and spherical symmetry.
21. Electric potential: point charge, discrete and continuous charge distribution.
22. Electrical capacity I: capacitor, calculation of the capacity for a capacitor (flat, cylindrical, spherical).
23. Electrical capacity II: energy stored in a capacitor, energy density, capacitors in series and parallel, dielectrics.
24. Electric current: Ohm's law, power dissipated in a resistor. Current density, resistivity.
25. Circuits: resistive circuits, series and parallel resistors, RC circuits.
26. Magnetic field: charge in a magnetic field. Current flowing in a coil. Magnetic moment. Magnetic field generated by a current: Biot-Savart law. Ampere's law. Solenoids and toroids.
27. Induction: flow of a magnetic field. Faraday's law and Lenz's law with applications. Induced electric field. Inductance. Self-induction. RL circuit. RC circuit. RLC circuit. Energy stored in an inductance. Magnetic energy density.
28. Maxwell's equations: Gauss's law for the magnetic field. Ampere-Maxwell's law. Maxwell's equations. Electromagnetic waves. Poynting vector. Intensity of radiation.
29. Geometric Optics: Propagation of radiation in media. Reflection and refraction. Refractive index. Chromatic dispersion. Flat mirrors. Spherical mirrors. Mirror equation. Reflective surfaces. Thin lenses.