An oral exam will be made to verify that the student has learnt the contents and has reached the goals. The exam is composed of two parts.
1)a general discussion on the topics of the course. The teacher's slideshows will be the base for that.
2) a personal paper on a specific topic. The student has to show its capability to evaluate the impact of different agents of the transformation process.
The first part is worth 40% of the final grade, while the second one is worth the remaining 60%.
To evaluate the student the teacher will use the following criteria:
- capability of critical elaboration of data
- capability to make links wihin the subject and with other subjects. In this case the teacher will consider the subjects that each students already attended
- capability to work with scientific literature to prepare the personal paper