The aim of the course is to introduce students to reading, interpretation and translation of literary and scientific and newspapers texts (level B2.1).
Individual and in class translation exercises. Work in class on correction of the papers.
- Anke Levin-Steinmann, "Deutsche Redewendungen", Gabriele Schäfer Verlag 2016
- Martina Nied-Curcio, "La lingua tedesca", UniversItalia 2016
- A dossier of texts will be made available at the beginning of the year.
Reading and translation in class.
1) Teacher Course (prof. Landolfi): oral exam. Students are admitted to the final test of the teaching course only after having passed the preliminary tests of the "monolingual" exercises.
2) Preparatory exercises "monolingual" (Dr. Gemperle): written exam and oral presentation. The final exam for the "monolingual" for attending and non-attending students includes the following parts:
a) grammar / "Sprachbausteine" (without dictionary);
b) comprehension and written expression (with dictionary); c) oral presentation.
START OF CLASSES: November 2020 CLASS SCHEDULE:
Mon., 9-12; Thu., 14-17 online (https://meet.google.com/eoj-mrbc-afw).
Wed. 18-20 online.
MAIL ADDRESS email@example.com