Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of how capital markets operate and work with specific emphasis on the role of issuers, financial intermediaries and
- Analyse the technical characteristics of different kind of investment,
financing and interest rate risk management, instruments.
- Understand how to determine and apply term structure of interest rate,
rate yield and forward rate.
- Get used to the price/return relationship and with the risk factors
of fixed-income securities, equity, options and structured portfolio.
- Develop the ability to evaluate the problems and relative performance of
the most popular techniques of managing assets, liabilities, fixed income and derivatives portfolio.
The contents of teaching is developed by highlighting the close link between scientific theory and professional application of the same.