EUROPEAN BANKING AND FINANCE REGULATION - Prof. Antonella Brozzetti
a.a. 2015-2016 (I semestre):
The course aims to analyze EU legislation regarding banking and finance.
- The process of banking and finance integration in Europe
- Development and regulation of markets and institutional investors
- New architecture of european financial supervision
The course includes participation in the initiative "The daily newspaper in class".
These will be indicated at the beginning of the course.
1 ) Regarding banking and financial regulation, european and italian
GIANNELLI ANDREA, SFAMENI PAOLO, Diritto degli intermediari e dei mercati finanziari, II edizione, EGEA, Milano, 2015, pp. 352.
2) Regarding the pillars of Banking Union:
GIUSEPPE BOCCUZZI, L'unione bancaria europea, Roma, Bancaria editrice, 2015, pp. 225.
Types of exam
- Intermediate exam: compulsory written exam.
- Final exam: written or oral (depending on the number of candidates)