1 - SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Restricted entry to the Degree course and related admission process are decided year by year by the Comitato per la Didattica. The admission process is a multiple choice quiz conceived by the Comitato per la Didattica, aimed to select a maximum of 75 students. Subjects: mathematics (level: senior high school specializing in science education); computer science (main PC applications and software); English language (level A/2); general knowledge (with particular reference to civics and to the Italian Constitution). The Commission will draft a merit ranking (test score 70% and high school leaving score 30%) and the first 75 ranking will be admitted to the degree course without a minimum score required.
The University of Siena annually publishes the regulations for student fees.
Students enrolled in first cycle, second cycle and long single cycle degree programmes pay annual fees in one or several installments (up to a maximum of four).
The amount of tuition fees is based on both the student’s family income, as declared in the ISEE certification, and on merit (number of credits achieved within August 10th of each year).
The ISEE values for the calculation of contribution range from a minimum of € 16.000,00 up to a maximum of € 90.000,00 in order to properly consider the real economic conditions of the family. For ISEE less than € 16.000,00 no contribution is expected.
For more information, please visit the web pages of the University www.unisi.it in the tuition fees section.
LAUREA IN BIOTECHNOLOGIES