Starting from the academic year 2013/14, the University of Siena has launched an online survey of student opinion of teaching activity.
This method will enable students to answer more easily and better express their opinion, so that they can play an active role in improving the quality of courses offered.
- This survey includes two separate questionnaires, in accordance with the percentage of class attendance (below or above 50%).
- Questionnaires are anonymous.
- Evaluation questionnaires are to be completed in different periods, according to the semester in which the course is delivered:
►from 12 December 2016 to 5 March 2017 for first semester courses
►from 8 May 2017 to 31 July 2017 for second semester courses
►from 2 May 2017 to 31 July 2017 for annual courses (single activities completed in first semester can be evaluated also between 30 November 2015 and 1 March 2016)
- Online completion of questionnaires is compulsory in order to register for examination sessions set during the evaluation opening periods.
- Failure to complete the questionnaire will prevent students from booking their exam.
Detailed instructions for completion of the questionnaires are contained in the relevant handbook. To complete evaluation questionnaires of courses students need to access the student information system, as they do to book examinations.